- This Orion OAG is a elegantly thin Off-Axis Guider optimally suited for use with Newtonian reflector telescopes and DSLR cameras.
- Permits simultaneous imaging and guiding via a single telescope without requiring a separate guide scope.
- With only 10.5 mm of thickness, this Orion Off-Axis Guider is a perfect match for telescopes with restricted back focus travel like Newtonian reflectors.
- This OAG's thin profile keeps it from meddling with the use of coma correctors.
- Fixes any existing flexures preventing accurate guiding and tracking.