- In order to simultaneously image and guide using the same telescope without an independent guide scope, you need this Orion Deluxe Off-Axis Guider.
- By not having to use a separate guide scope, tracking issues such as differential flexure and mirror shift are eliminated while overall weight and setup time are reduced.
- Suitable for use with autoguiders that have T-threads or a 1.25” nosepiece, along with 1.25” illuminated reticle eyepieces.
- Includes a 2” nosepiece for attaching to any 2” telescope focuser, or any rear cell equipped with T-threads.
- Three T-extensions of varying lengths (7 mm, 17 mm, and 30 mm) are also included to comply with different combinations of cameras and guiders.
- Easily locate a guide star with prism tilt adjustment and over 100 degrees of radial adjustment.
- This Orion OAG is a elegantly thin Off-Axis Guider optimally suited for use with Newtonian reflector telescopes and DSLR cameras.
- Permits simultaneous imaging and guiding via a single telescope without requiring a separate guide scope.
- With only 10.5 mm of thickness, this Orion Off-Axis Guider is a perfect match for telescopes with restricted back focus travel like Newtonian reflectors.
- This OAG's thin profile keeps it from meddling with the use of coma correctors.
- Fixes any existing flexures preventing accurate guiding and tracking.