- This 2nd generation LaserMate Deluxe Collimator from Orion provides optimal optical alignment for your reflector telescope resulting in the finest views possible.
- Conveniently collimate your reflector's optics from the back of the optical tube using the LaserMate's rear view port.
- Improvements over the previous model include upgraded aluminum housing and a wider 3 mm barrel flange for assured proper seating that enables pinpoint collimation consistent with each use.
- Operates via a single included CR2032 battery and comes with a full set of step-by-step instructions.
- Compatible with all 1.25" eyepiece holders, the LaserMate II Deluxe Collimator also features an additional center mark collimation target label in case the reflector's primary mirror has not been previously center-marked.
- For guaranteed precisely aligned reflector telescope optics, use this convenient Orion Telescope Collimating Eyepiece.
- Combines a 1.25” Cheshire eyepiece with a sight tube measuring 5” in length.
- Essential for aligning the internal optics of Newtonian reflectors, Dobsonians, and Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Includes a top peephole and bottom crosshairs with foldable eyeguard for removing glare during use.
- Works with 1.25” telescope focusers as well as 2” focusers using a separately available 1.25” step-down adapter.