- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
PrimaLuceLab EAGLE3 Q Advanced Control Unit - EAGLE3Q
PrimaLuceLab EAGLE3 Q Advanced Control Unit
The EAGLE3 Q control unit from PrimaLuceLab has the same advanced features of the EAGLE3, but it has an even faster quad core processor that gives users even more power for the more demanding applications. The EAGLE3 Q is lightweight, compact, and designed to be installed inside your telescope!
Like the other EAGLE3 series control units, the EAGLE3 Q has many advanced features: remote control, 8 USB ports, 7 power out ports, and more. All of these features offer very high computing power and make the EAGLE3 Q great for the most demanding applications.
Adding PrimaLuceLab's EAGLE3 Q control unit to your astrophotography setup eliminates the need to connect your telescope to a laptop with long cables and big batteries. Using the EAGLE3 Q means that you can spend so much more time imaging through your telescope and less time setting up your equipment. EAGLE3 Q is comprised of a powerful Windows 10 Enterprise computer that is faster and more stable than standard computers. It also has a special WiFi system to remotely control the telescope with a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Not only does it have great features that work for astrophotography, but it also has all the power of a real computer and provides astrophotographers with the opportunity to use any astrophotography software. To ensure the EAGLE3 Q offers great performance, PrimaLuceLab tested it with PCMark benchmark and compared the entire EAGLE3 series with a cheap Mini PC on the market, and found that it offers 32% more performance. The EAGLE3 S boosts everything to +52%!
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM Memory / SSD Disk: 4GB / 120GB
- USB3.0 + USB2.0 Ports: 8; 4xUSB3.0 and 4xUSB2.0
- Control via WiFi: Yes
- Control via Ethernet: Yes
- Remote ON/OFF Periphericals: Yes
- Remote ON/OFF USB Ports: Yes, but only for USB2.0 ports
- Power Out Poerts and Max Current: 7 12V ports, 4x12V and 3x0-12V
- Average Power Consumption: 800 mA/hour
- Operative System: Windows 10 Enterprise