- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY QHY16803A CCD Imaging Camera - QHY16803A
QHY QHY16803A CCD Imaging Camera
QHY's QHY16803A CCD camera is a high sensitivity full frame CCD camera! The well-known 16 megapixel KAF-16801 CCD image sensor has enhancements that target high performance needs. The shutter type is an even illumination mechanical shutter, made for photometric quality darks and flats. It is operated by a direct drive with a very long life.
The 16803A camera has enhanced quantum efficiency for improved DQE at higher spatial frequencies, lower noise for improved contrast in high density areas, and anti-blooming protection to prevent image bleed from over exposure.The sensor uses TRUESENSE Transparent Gate Electrode to improve sensitivity when compared to the use of a standard front side illuminated polysilicon electrode.
For those astrophotographers looking for high quality images, this camera will do the job!
The "A" series stands for "All in One," because this camera includes a built-in filter wheel and supports the large size QHYOAG. The QHYOAG (not included) can be installed on the camera with six screws. It will consume minimum of back focus.
QHY's included filter wheel is a 7 position for 50 mm square filters.
Not only does this camera accept the large QHYOAG and the built-in filter wheel, it also has an internal USB2.0 HUB that gives two USB host ports and a USB to dual RS323 converter.
- Sensor: KAF16803
- Pixel Size: 9μm x 9μm
- Resolution: 4096 x 4096
- Effective Pixels: 16.8
- Effective Image Area: 36.8 mm x 36.8 mm
- Readout Noise: 13 e- to 15 e-
- Dark Current: 0.05e-/pixel/second @ -20C
- Fullwell: 100ke-
- AD Sample Depth: 16bit
- Supported Pixel Binning: 1 x 1, 2 x 2, 4 x 4
- Exposure Time Range: 1ms-10000sec
- Cooling System: Regulated Dual Stage TEC Cooler
- Shutter Type: Butter-Fly Uniform Long Life Illuminate Mechanical Shutter
- Color / Monochrome: Monochrome
- Filter Wheel: Built-in 7 position, 50 mm square filter wheel
- Anti-Dew Heater: Yes
- Computer Interface: USB2.0
- Telescope Interface: M62/0.75
- Back Focal Length: 44.5 mm