- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY QHY22 Monochrome ICX-694 Camera - QHY22
QHY QHY22 Monochrome ICX-694 Camera
Get ready for a camera that offers low read noise and high QE!
This QHY22 CCD Imaging Camera utilizes Sony's high-sensitivity EXview HAD CCD II ICX694 sensor. These sensors have a high peak QE, 79%, and a very low thermal noise. With these two qualities and the camera's dual stage TE cooling technology, give this QHY camera great astroimaging capabilities.The typical read noise of this QHY22 Monochrome camera of around 5 electrons is a definite highlight. For those looking to image faint deep sky objects or use narrowband filters, then this low read noise will help you achieve better images with multiple frames stacked.
QHY has designed the camera to have relatively small pixels. This means that these cameras give higher detailed results when using smaller telescopes.
The camera body of the QHY QHY22 camera gives full moisture control. This includes an air-proof CCD chamber with a silicon gel tube socket and a chamber optical window heater.
- Camera Model: QHY22
- Sensor: Sony ICX694
- Pixel Size: 4.5µm x 4.5µm
- Resolution: 2758 x 2208
- Megapixels: 6.1
- Effective Image Area: 13.79 mm x 9.93 mm
- AD Sample Depth: 16 Bit
- Sensor Size: 1"
- Readout Noise: 4e to 5e-
- Peak QE: 79%
- Fullwell: 15-20ke-
- Back Focal Length: 17 mm (+0.5)
- Guide Port: 6 pin RJ11
- Wheel Port: 4 pin QHYCFW Socket
- Cooling: Dual Stage TEC (-45C Below Ambient)
- Camera Interface: M42/0.75