- Baader MPCC Mark III 2" Coma Corrector for f/4 - f/6 Newtonians
- This Coma Corrector does not require additional back focus & does not increase magnification
- Delivers 12 micron stars across a full 35 mm frame size
- Telescope side is 2" slip-fit, Camera side is 48mm
- Except a T-ring to match your DSLR, no other accessories are needed
- Works with Baader Astro T-2 System components for CCD/CMOS cameras
- Rowe Coma Corrector for f/3.5 to f/6 Newtonian's with long working distance
- Image ratio is 1 : 1
- Focus position is 91.5 mm from T2 thread, 94.5 mm from M48 thread
- Telescope side is 2" with M48 filter thread
- Camera side is M42 and M48
- Triplet design with Baader phantom coatings on each air-to-glass surface
- This TeleVue Visual Imaging Paracorr removes coma from the resulting image when performing astrophotography with Newtonian reflector or Dobsonian telescopes.
- Drastically enhances stars at the edge of the field.
- The TeleVue Paracorr optical assembly separates from the Tunable Top to enable use with SLR and CCD cameras.
- Optimally suited for APS-sized formats measuring 27 mm in diameter used with extremely fast f/3 optical systems.
- For Newtonian telescopes with 2" focusers
- Minimize inherent coma in Newtonians with this Coma Corrector from Explore Scientific
- 2" Barrel slides into focuser on the telescope side
- For visual use, use 2" eyepieces directly or insert a 2" to 1.25" adapter (sold separately) for 1.25" eyepieces
- For photography, both a M42 and M48 threaded adapter are included, allowing you to use a standard or wide T-ring
- Designed to be compatible with 3" focusers, the Tele Vue BIG Paracorr also works for both visual and imaging applications with the appropriate accessories.
- The Parabola Corrector, or Paracorr, eliminates coma for significally enhanced edge-of-field stars that match the quality of stars elsewhere in the image field.
- Best suited for up to 52 mm diagonal CCD sensor formats with Newtonian reflector optical systems as fast as f/3.
- With 80 mm of back focus, the 3" BIG Paracorr permits the inclusion of additional accessories.
- Sky-Watcher Coma Corrector with M48 threads designed specifically for f/4 Quattro Imaging Newtonians.
- This optical correction device incorporates FPL51 and Schott glass and will give stars located at the far reaches of the view field an appearance enhancement.
- Correcting for coma, an off-axis aberration commonplace with classic Newtonian reflector telescopes, greatly enhances wide-field astro-imaging performance.
- Adding this Sky-Watcher Quattro Coma Corrector necessitates 55 mm of back focus.
- The Baader Planetarium Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector (MPCC) has been expressly designed for use with f/4 to f/6 focal ratio Newtonian reflectors.
- This Visual and Photographic version comes with a Baader 1.25” T-2 Focusing Eyepiece Holder and VariLock 29 T2 Variable Extension Tube.
- Delivers 12 micron stars across a full 35 mm frame size.
- 2” slip-fit telescope side and 48 mm camera side.
- The only required accessory is a T-ring that corresponds with your DSLR camera.
- Coma Corrector designed for full-frame 35mm format sensors
- Works with Celestron 11" & 14" SCT's with 3.29" rear cell threads
- The Starizona Large Format Coma Corrector reduces C14 to f/7.5 and C11 to f/7.2
- Back focus is a very generous 132mm
- Image circle is 42 mm
- Reducer and Coma Corrector for Meade and Celestron Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Provides a 0.63x reduction for taking an f/10 SCT down to f/6.3 for instance.
- Relative image circle of 27 mm
- The back focus is 90.3 mm from base of camera threads on the corrector
- The Starizona SCT Corrector II has a 2" barrel and is threaded to accept 48 mm filters
High Point Scientific carries the most popular telescope brands among astronomy enthusiasts, including Celestron, Baader Planetarium, Orion, and many more. We also design our own astronomy products under the High Point brand, to give you the best selection of products at the price you’re looking for.
We work directly with manufacturers to give you a wide selection of products from many other brands like Meade, TeleVue, Explore Scientific, Coronado, and iOptron. While we have dedicated many hours researching what telescope brands you - our customers - are looking for, we encourage you to explore up and coming brands on our website such as William Optics, Pentax, SkyWatcher, and Stellarvue.
High Point Scientific offers many of the latest brands to choose from for telescope accessories. Just a few of these brands include AstroZap, ADM Accessories, Losmandy, Takahashi, and JMI. It’s important to make sure you have the correct accessories for your aspirations and budget and our experts are here to make sure you find them.
Astro-imaging is a growing industry, not just for photographers, but for astronomy hobbyists as well. With so many quality, affordable products, it’s easy to see why! Brands like QSI, ZWO, and QHY have designed some of the best astrophotography cameras in the industry, and we have them right here at High Point!