- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Sky-Watcher Esprit 120 mm ED APO Triplet Refractor - S11420
What We Like About the Sky-Watcher 120mm Esprit Refractor
- The 120mm air-spaced ED APO Triplet optics, made of FPL-53 ED and Schott BK-7 glass, and coupled with multi-layers of a high transmission coating, yield sharp, high contrast views with no extraneous color.
- A thread-on doublet field flattener is included in the Sky-Watcher 120mm Esprit Refractor package, providing a flat field from edge-to-edge.
- A good focuser is imperative when imaging, and the SW Esprit 120mm comes with a 3" linear power focuser with M74x1 threads and micro-focusing capabilities.
- The dew shield on the Esprit 120 retracts, making the length 7" shorter for storage and travel.
- A nice selection of accessories comes with this Esprit, including a 2" dielectric diagonal, an 8 x 50 erect-image finder, a Canon M48 camera adapter, tube rings, and an aluminum case. Add a mount (the rings have a Losmandy- style dovetail bar) and a few eyepieces, and you're good to go.
More About Sky-Watcher Esprit ED Triplet APO Refractors
Designed with the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher USA’s top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, made of high quality Schott BK-7 and FPL-53 ED glass, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. Knife-edge baffles in the optical tube increase contrast even further, and the included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift. All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, a 2" star diagonal, a 2-element thread-on field flattener, and a camera adapter as well as a D-style dovetail and padded case.
Sky-Watcher USA 120mm ED APO Triplet Esprit Refractor Specifications
- Optical Design: Apochromatic Refractor
- Aperture: 120 mm (4.7")
- Focal Length: 840 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/7
- Highest Practical Power: 240X
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Field Flattener: Thread-on doublet
- Focuser: 3.4" linear power w/micro focus
- Focuser Drawtube Thread: M74x1
- Diagonal: 2" with dielectric coatings
- Finderscope: 9x50 RA erect-image
- Camera Adapter: M48 Canon EOS
- Tube Ring: Includes D style dovetail bar
- Dew Shield: Retractable Case: Aluminum foam lined
- Image Circle: 44mm
- OTA Weight: 22 lb.