- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Software Bisque 12V/3A & 12V5A External Power Cable Set for Paramount ME/MX/MYT - CAB
Software Bisque Paramount External Power Cable Set
The Software Bisque Paramount External Power Cable Set can be used to power up to two astronomical devices using the Paramount ME II/MX/MX+/MYT's integrated “through the mount” external power ports.
One end of the “bottom” cable plugs into the camera manufacturer’s power connector and the other end plugs into the External Power connector on the Electronics Box.
One end of the “top” cable plugs into the External Power connector on the Instrument Panel and the other into the camera body.
In order to use the Bisque External Power Cable Set with your Paramount, the external devices must have the following specifications:
- Device #1: 12V DC 5A max using a 2.1mm DC male power connector (tip positive or negative, defined by the input power source)
- Device #2: 12V DC 3A max using a 2.1mm DC male power connector (tip positive or negative, defined by the input power source)
Cameras that meet these specifications include:
- Apogee Instruments cameras
- QSI cameras
- SBIG ST-402 model cameras
- SBIG STX model cameras
- SBIG STT model cameras
- SBIG STF model cameras
- Generally, any camera that uses a 12VDC, 5A or 3A power supply
Other astronomical devices that can be powered using this cable set include:
- Filter Wheels
- Dew Heaters (note that many dew heaters draw more than 5A, please double-check your device's specifications before using this cable to power a dew heater)
- Video Cameras