- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Stellarvue 50/60 mm Finder Scope Rings for SCT Telescopes - R050ST
Ships in one day
This item is in stock and typically ships in 1 day or less.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Stellarvue 50 mm Finder Scope Rings for SCT Telescopes
Made to mount Stellarvue 50 or 60 mm finderscopes to a Schmidt-Cassegrain (SCT) telescope. The R50ST has a bracket that attaches to the mirror cell on 8” and larger Celestron or Meade SCT's. A small dovetail shoe attaches to the bracket and the finder rings slide in and out of this shoe for easy, quick disconnect. The SCT shoe is larger in size than the shoe on the R50FA. Diagrams of updated parts are shown in the images area to your left.
The Stellarvue R50ST ring system includes a wider, more stable "T" rail than its predecessor. Also, the rings are spaced further apart. This wider spacing holds the finder rigid enough for use as a guide scope. On Stellarvue 50 mm finders the rings will attach to the finder tube on one end and the dew shield on the other. On the Stellarvue 60 mm finders, the rings attach to the extreme ends of the main tube.
Dovetail or Attachment Type
Dovetail or Attachment Type
|Finder Dovetail Base|
|Stellarvue 2 Years|