- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Takahashi Mewlon M-210 Reflector - TLK21000
Takahashi Mewlon M-210 Reflector
- Corrected Dall-Kirkham Design for compact, powerful, and versatile performance.
- Precision optical surfaces are at least of λ/20 for pin point stars and high contrast fields
- Translating mechanism on the primary mirror is machined in a way to reduce shifting, obtain softness, and optimal regularity in focusing
- Inegrated, high quality finder scope that can be used to locate celestial objects and as a handle during transportation
The Mewlon reflecting telescopes from Takahashi are Dall-Kirkham Cassegrain telescopes, which, much like other catadioptric telescopes reap the benefits of a folded optical path. This means that the telescope utilizes a longer focal length while keeping the OTA compact and much more portable than it would be otherwise. This 210mm aperture Mewlon telescope includes precision optical surfaces of at least λ/20. This results in a highly concentrated airy disc which give pin point star views and high contrast fields. Even more, this telescope has a specially designed mirror cell that reduces astigmatism.
The Mewlon series was made to be a premier force in powerful optics that can be used for many different scenarios, whether it be imaging the planets, star clusters, or nebulae.
Please Note : Mount and tripod not included.
- Optical system: Corrected Dall-Kirkham
- Effective aperture: 210 mm (8.3")
- Focal length: 2415 mm (95.07")
- Effective focal ratio: f/11.5
- Image circle: 18 mm
- Tube diameter: 244 mm
- Tube length: 700 mm
- Weight: 8 kg (17.6lb)
- Focal length: 1961 mm
- Focal ratio: f/9.3
- Image circle: 39 mm