- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Takahashi TSA-120 - 120 mm f/7.5 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope - TTK12010
Takahashi TSA-120 ED APO Triplet Refractor Telescope OTA
- The Takahashi TSA 120 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope has superior quality optics and is extremely portable
- The TSA 120 APO by Takahashi has a focal length of 900 mm (f/7.5)
- The TSA 120 APO by Takahashi has a tube diameter of 125 mm
- Takahashi TSA 120 APO has an Ortho-Apochromatic Triplet Lens that incorporates FPL-53 Extra-Low Dispersion glass
- The tube length on the TSA 120 APO is approximately 28.25" when collapsed and weighs 12.6 lb
- Full 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Takahashi TSA-120 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope is innovation at its finest. With superior quality optics incorporated in a portable package, the TSA-120 APO is versatile, sharp, and just the thing for astounding visual and photographic results. There are three elements in this Triplet air-spaced design, two made of extreme high-quality crown and flint glass with a third FPL-53 Extra-Low Dispersion glass element sandwiched in between. This ED element will eliminate virtually all chromatic aberration so that bright objects will look as they should, without that annoying purple glow seen in many a lesser telescope.
The Takahashi Super Apochromatic (TSA) 4" triplet refractor comes with a sturdy 2.7" rack and pinion focuser and the retractable dew shield slides back for storage and transport and forward for observing and imaging. The construction of the lens cell was made to withstand transport and if you so desire, can be fully collimated. At only 14.8 pounds, you'll love the portability and easy set-up of the TSA-120. The superior Japanese optics and superb build quality will continue to please you for years to come!
Takahashi TSA-120 Refractor Specifications
- Model: TSA-120
- Part Number: TTK12010
- Old Part Number: TSA0120
- Optical Type: ED APO Triplet
- Aperture: 120 mm
- Resolution: 0.97”
- Limiting Magnitude: 12.1
- Light Gathering Power: 293X
- Focal Length: 900 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/7.5
- Tube Diameter: 125 mm
- Tube Length - Extended: 990 mm
- Tube Length - Retracted: 870 mm
- Tube Weight: 14.8 pounds/6.7 kg
TSA-120 with Optional Reducers, Flatteners or Extenders
- Flattener: Takahashi 35 Small Flattener
- Product Number: TKA31582
- Effective Focal Length: 880 mm
- Effective Focal Ratio: f/7.3
- Resulting Image Circle: 40 mm
- Reducer: Takahashi TOA-35 Reducer
- Product Number: TKA32580B
- Effective Focal Length: 635 mm
- Effective Focal Ratio: f/5.3
- Resulting Image Circle: 44 mm
- Extender/Flattener: Takahashi 2” 1.5X ED Extender/35 Flattener
- Product Number: TKA37595
- Effective Focal Length: 1350 mm
- Effective Focal Ratio: f/11.3
- Resulting Image Circle: 44 mm