- Using this IS adapter from Tele Vue will allow users to use 2" accessories with the Tele Vue Imaging System.
- The included dual thumb-screws and non-marring brass clamp ring firmly holds accessories in place.
- Tele Vue's 2" to 2.4" IS Adapter connects to the output side of the 2.4" focus.
- The IS Adapter is black in color.
- This adapter allows users to attach 2" diagonals and accessories to an Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope.
- Tele Vue's adapter screws directly onto the rear mirror cell of the SCT.
- The long SCT adapter is made out of aluminum and black anodized.
- Included with this Long SCT Adapter is a brass compression ring to securely hold accessories.
- The Flat-Top adapter allows users to use 1.25" eyepieces in any 2" focuser or diagonal.
- This adapter is the short version.
- Tele Vue has included a brass compression clamp ring to firmly hold the eyepieces without marring.
- The adapter is black in color.
- This eyepiece adapter adds additional in-travel for 1.25" eyepieces.
- Using this will adapt 1.25" eyepiece barrels to 2" focusers and diagonals.
- Tele Vue's Eyepiece Adapter is black in color.
- Adding this will change your Tele Vue Delos eyepiece to parfocal.
- This Tele Vue adapter can be used with any 1.25" eyepieces.
- The Questar adapter is CNC machined from solid aluminum stock.
- With blackened anti-reflection threads on the interior this adapter will give better contrast.
- A knurled, black anodized focusing ring and dual-location lock-screw makes sure everything is secure.