- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Tele Vue Bino Vue Binoviewer with 2x Corrector - BVP-2002
Tele Vue Bino Vue Binoviewer with 2x Corrector
The Tele Vue Bino Vue Body with 2x Corrector is an attachment which allows you to use both eyes with your conventional SCT or Mak telescope, and provides the impression that you are looking through a superior set of "binoculars". At Tele Vue, the product development philosophy has been aimed at bringing astronomers the best optical viewing experiences. A major limitation was the lack of binocular viewing. Now with the Bino Vue Body, you can open both eyes and see the dramatic improvement in resolution, contrast, faint star detection, and viewing comfort. All this plus an illusion of depth! You will find that your brain loves two eyed viewing, even when it's not true stereo.
What We Like About the Tele Vue Bino Vue Binoviewer:
- 27 mm aperture prisms: permit full use of maximum field 1.25" eyepieces such as 24 mm Panoptics
- Multi-coatings and dielectric beamsplitter coatings for highest transmission with neutral coloration
- Collet-type adjustable eyepiece clamping for non-marring, rock solid security with no chance of high powered collimation loss from screw-type diopter adjustments
- Lightest weight large prism unit
- Includes a Tele Vue 2x Corrector assembly for your Binoviewer
- 2x Amplifier Corrector: Fully compensates for introduction of spherical, color, and astigmatism in prisms
- Path-length Compensation: Maintains simple drop-in installation just like any 1.25" eyepiece
- The in-line viewing arrangement allows inter-ocular adjustment without focus shift
- Special compensator lens system makes the Bino Vue parfocal when fully inserted to its stop, and results in only a 2x increase in magnification
- The compensator lens also corrects for prism effects that can degrade high power viewing
- 100% inspection, collimation Quality Control to prevent eyestrain
- Factory collimation checking and realignment service available with quick turnaround
- Larger or smaller telescopes will find the Bino Vue extremely versatile
This Tele Vue Bino Vue Body with 2x Corrector adjusts interpupillary distance like an ordinary binocular, and sets up as easily as changing an eyepiece. And, Tele Vue incorporates the largest prism apertures possible in this device. To permit Bino Vue to reach focus with any telescope, they engineered an optical elimination of its 5.1" path length. (Examples: For short focal length scopes such as the Tele Vue-76, Tele Vue-85 and Tele Vue-NP101, the 2x amplification results in low powers down in the 30x range. Even a 13.5" f/4.5 Dobsonian, would have a low power limit of 96x with a pair of 32 mm Plossls.)
If you use Bino Vue with any telescope for terrestrial viewing, you will enter a new world of visual experience. The use of both eyes will provide a wonderful visual experience, whether working at high or low magnifications. Especially good for observing wildlife in their own habitats.