- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
William Optics 0.8x Reducer/Flattener - P-FLAT7A
William Optics 0.8x Reducer/Flattener
This William Optics Adjustable 0.8x Reducer/Flattener has is a great tool for those looking to increase their image quality. Made with Ohara optical glass, William Optics has designed the reducer/flattener to be full frame ready! It has been designed to work with several different full frame camera types, whether they are CMOS or CCD. The flattener is know to work with the following:
- Sony α
On the focuser side of the reducer/flattener there is an M92 thread for the focuser. It can also connect to M48 T-Mounts and M48 threaded filters.
Adjustment Distanance for DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- FLT132: 14.24 mm
- FLT156: 10.29 mm
- GT102: 15.6 mm
- GT153: 10.41 mm
- Z126: 12.76 mm
- FLT132: 69.24 mm
- FLT156: 65.3 mm
- GT102: 70.6 mm
- GT153: 65.4 mm
- Z126: 67.76 mm
- FLT132: ⌀ 44.4 mm
- FLT156: ⌀ 44.4 mm
- GT102: ⌀ 44.4 mm
- GT153: ⌀ 44.4 mm
- Z126: ⌀ 43.4 mm
How to Connect the Flattener
To connect the flattener, you will not a 1.5 mm hex screwdriver
First, disconnect the RotoLock or eyepiece adapter, and then connect the reducer/flattener to the M92 thread on the telescope.