- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
William Optics 50mm Erecting Finder Scope - Blue - M-F50IIBU
William Optics 50mm Erecting Finder Scope
This William Optics 50mm Erecting Finder Scope is a must have tool for those looking for a great working finder scope with fantastic aesthetic. The 50mm f/4 Erecting Finder Scope is fully multi-coated and also includes a bonus 90 degree erecting image prism!
This finder scope is great for large SCTs and William Optics telescopes
- Tube Diameter: 54mm
- Included: 90 degree erecting image prism and 58mm dew shield
- Type: Angled
- Objective: High Quality 50mm
- Deg. field of view: 5.7
- Eyepiece Compatibility: 1.25" eyepieces
- Color: Powdered white with blue accents
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Aperture: 50 mm
- Weight: 620 g
- Length: 220 mm