- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
William Optics iOptron SkyGuider Pro Dec Adapter and Vixen Style Clamp - Red - M-IOPSG-SPM-M-SP90RC-RD
William Optics iOptron SkyGuider Pro Dec Adapter and Vixen Style Clamp - Red
When purchased separately, the William Optics iOptron SkyGuider Pro Dec Adapter and William Optics Vixen Style Clamp cost $87.99, but you can get them for $79.00!
About the Vixen Style Clamp
This William Optics Vixen Style saddle clamp is designed to accept Vixen-style dovetails. It includes an oversized aluminum lock knob for easy gripping, even with gloves on!
The William Optics M-SP90RC dimensions are as follows:
- Length: 90 mm
- Width: 63 mm
- Central Depth: 12.5 mm
- Outer Edge Depth: 18.5 mm
- Mounting Holes: Four M8 and two 1/4-20
- Weight: 8.1 ounces
About the iOptron Skyguider Pro Dec Adapter
This iOptron Skyguider Pro dec adapter from William Optics is a great tool that will give two functions. First, and foremost, the adapter will allow users to attach a Vixen style saddle onto their iOptron Skyguider Pro mount.
As a bonus, this adapter can act as a riser block. It will raise the dovetail up just a bit and make it easier to focus longer refractors.