- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Zhumell 20x80 Giant Astronomy Binoculars - ZHUG003-1
Zhumell 20x80 Giant Astronomy Binoculars
An excellent tool for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing, these Zhumell Super Giant Binoculars contain large 80mm objective lenses to help invigorate the Milky Way galaxy and aid in the discovery of numerous celestial wonders such as nebulae, star clusters, and much more! Of all the features offered by the Zhumell 20x80 Giant Binoculars, one of the most impressive has to be their relatively light weight. As one would assume, large binoculars tend to be fairly heavy which can be a literal pain in the neck. However, these binoculars weigh only 4.4 lbs. In addition, they are outfitted with a built-in tripod mount for attachment to any standard photographic tripod.The most remarkable aspect of these binoculars is their sheer size. You would be hard pressed to find binoculars with objective lens diameters larger than 80mm, and certainly not within Zhumell's price range. Interpupillary distance is adjustable from 2.25" to 2.75". As soon as you try these large binoculars for either astronomical or terrestial viewing, you'll notice that anything smaller pales in comparison and have no desire to go back. Luckily, with all the advantages Zhumell binoculars provide, you won't have to.
Built-In Tripod Adapter An integrated tripod adapter enables these Zhumell SuperGiant Binoculars to be quickly and easily attached to your favorite tripod. This adapter employs standard 1/4-20 thread, common to all tripods. It is also adjustable to ensure proper binocular weight balance. Using a tripod is highly recommended when viewing single targets such as Jupiter or Saturn when the need for a steady image is critical.
Not Just For Astronomy Zhumell's 20x80 SuperGiant Binoculars are optimally suited not only for astronomical use, but for many terrestial uses as well. By pointing these binoculars at remote ships or far off buildings, you'll be instantly transported 20 times closer! An excellent tool for viewing long-distance landscapes and other Earth-bound targets, Zhumell Giant Binoculars are as capable of viewing terrestial objects as they are of viewing the night sky. A large center focus wheel enables quick and smooth focus adjustments. With a large object like Jupiter in view, the largest Jovian moons can also be seen surrounding the massive planet. By focusing the binocular as tight as possible on Jupiter's moons, Jupiter itself will be brought into optimal focus. Another helpful hint - focus your binoculars while viewing darker areas of the lunar surface. This will enable sharp focus when viewing the Moon's craters.
Case and Protective Covers Included This Zhumell 20x80 binocular package includes everything necessary to maintain peak performance while protecting them both in the field and in transit. These binoculars fit neatly into the included lightweight hard-sided case. Additionally, this package comes with an eyepiece cover and two objective lens covers.
Zhumell 20x80 Giant Astronomy Binoculars Highlights
- Enormous field of view with ultra sharp edge to edge clarity.
- BaK4 prisms enable excellent light transmission.
- Optics are fully multi-coated.
- Ultra-smooth center focus operation allows you to easily pinpoint your target.
- Modifiable right diopter allows users to calibrate their viewing.