- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - T-Mount - C-T
Astronomik MC Clear Glass T-Mount Filter
The Astronomik MC Glass Filter functions as a dust shield for your imaging system. Made in Germany, this filter offers multi-coatings for preventing strange reflections while providing identical scratch resistance and substrate quality as all other Astronomik filters.
This filter is best equipped for when it is necessary to keep your imaging system's focal plane as well as other Astronomik filters in the same location. These other Astronomik filters will remain parfocal with your imaging system when the Astronomik MC Glass Filter is employed. The Astronomik MC Glass Filter does not block IR or UV and works best if your system does not contain any refracting elements.
Made by the identical high-end process used to make all other Astronomik filters, the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter offers the same high quality substrate and scratch resistance. This makes the MC Clear filter parfocal with any available Astronomik filter. It can be used for protecting Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov systems as well as DSLR cameras from dust without altering spectral characteristics or reducing your system's optical performance.
Astronomik MC Clear Glass T-Mount Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with all other available Astronomik filters
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Provides complete protection against scratching, aging, and high humidity
- This filter is diffraction limited and thus will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope
- Astronomik filters are delivered in a long-lasting plastic storage container of superior quality
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection