- Richard J. Bartlett is the author of the Observer's Guide.
- There are a 174 pages in this guide with an index.
- The guide includes seasonal star charts to be used for 40° latitude.
- The Orion Telescope Observer's Guide covers over 60 astronomical objects.
- This book covers our galaxy and the Universe as a whole in a way that is great for one to fifteen year olds.
- Our Galaxy and the Universe is part of the Twenty-First Century Astronomy Series.
- There are 36 pages in this astronomy book.
- The book dimensions are 8.50 x 11.00 x 0.37.