- This adapter is designed to allow observers a change to use 2" eyepieces with 1.25" diagonals and focusers.
- The Clicklock Expansion Adapter is threaded for 1.25" filters.
- Baader's Clicklock adapter has T-2 photo threads that are compatible with many Baader T-2 accessories.
- With the T-2 thread ring removed, the Clicklock adapter also had 2" SCT thread.
- This ClickLock clamp from Baader is made for Vixen refractors with M60 external threads.
- The internal T-2 threads, means it is compatible with other T-2 system equipment.
- Using this ClickLock clamp is an alternative way to hold eyepieces.
- This Baader clamp is compatible with eyepieces that have an outside diameter of 37 mm.
- This is compatible with all 1.25” focusers.
- Using this adapter means that you can use 0.965” eyepieces in 1.25” focusers.
- This comes complete with a 3-point attachment system.
- The Baader T2-10 adapter comes complete with filter threads.