- This eyeshield is made to work with Baader Hyperion eyepieces.
- Baader has designed the eyeshield to easily fit on the top of the eyepiece.
- This shield will protect your eye from extraneous light.
- The shield is made out of black rubber.
- Adapter Connector Type - Side A: Variety of Connectors
- Adapter Connector Type - Side B: Variety of Connectors
- Adapter or Spacer Length in mm: 7.5 mm, 14 mm, 28 mm
- This stepper ring is used to aid observers in attaching their Hyperion Eyepieces to larger aperture telescopes.
- To use this stepper ring, you will need the Hyperion DT-ring SP62/M72.
- The lens side thread of the ring is M82, and the eyepiece and camera side has a thread of M72.
- The Baader Stepper ring has an inner diameter of 72 mm and an outer diameter of 85 mm.
Baader 1.25" Maxbright Amici 45º Erecting Prism with Integrated 2X Glass Path Corrector for MaxBright Binocular Viewers- MAXAMICI
- Diagonal Type: Correct/Erect Image
- Diagonal Size - Eyepiece Side: T-2 Threads
- Diagonal Size - Telescope Side: 1.25" Barrel
- Optics Type and/or Coatings: Amici Prism , Maxbright Coatings
- Adapter Connector Type - Side A: Wide T or T2 (M48)
- Adapter Connector Type - Side B: Flange
- Adapter or Spacer Length in mm: 2 mm