- This Used 3" field flattener and focal reducer package is for the Explore 152 with 3" focuser and is in Good condition
- Adapters are available separately for Explore refractors with 2.5" or 2" focusers
- Flattens the field beautifully and reduces effective focal length by 0.7X
- 55 mm of back focus from rear flange
- Includes 3" adapter and M42 photo adapter
- Barrel/Thread Sizes in Kit: 1.25"
- Product Types Included in Accessory Kit: Eyepiece
- Number of Items in Kit (Including Case if Applicable): 6
- This set is made to work with any Explore Scientific 152 mm aperture OTAs.
- The rings are made of aluminum and will act as a direct replacement for damaged rings.
- Explore Scientific's Replacement Cradle Ring set comes with a dovetail plate for quick attachment.
- The included dovetail plate is made for "Vixen-style" mounts.
- Filter Type: OIII
- Filter Size: 31.75 mm (1.25")
- Filter Shape: Round
- Filter Insert Style: Threaded
- Type of Mounting Hardware: Saddle Plates Only
- Dovetail or Attachment Type: V-Series (Vixen)
- Dovetail, Saddle or Mount Adapter Length: 5.125"
- Made with cameras that have APS-C or smaller sensors in mind, this Explore Scientific 2" Field Flattener is not compatible with full frame cameras as it will not deliver a flat field.
- Includes a special thin T-ring to provide the appropriate spacing to allow ideal focus to be achieved with Canon EOS DSLR cameras.
- Male M42 T-threads on the camera side fit the extra thin Canon EOS T-ring included in this package.
- Fixes curvature at the edge of the field encountered with most refractor telescope models.