- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade 12" LX90 Telescope Professional Bundle - 1210-90-03-BUN2
Meade 12" LX90 ACF Telescope Professional Bundle
with 3 Wide Angle Eyepieces, a 2" 2X Barlow, a 2" Diagonal,
a 7AH Portable Battery & DC Power Cord
- The large aperture 12" LX90-ACF telescope produces a flat, coma-free field of view for round, pleasing stars, even at the edges of your eyepiece or sensor. Because of the folded optical design, the Meade 12" ACF is still semi-portable with its included extra heavy duty tripod. GoTo electronics will take you to your choice of 30,000 celestial objects, and cutting-edge technology incorporated into the electronics of the Meade LX90 help you align, point, and track with precision and ease.
- The Meade 12" LX90-ACF Telescope comes standard with a heavy-duty tripod, AudioStar controller with Astronomer Inside, an 8x50 finderscope, 1.25" diagonal prism, and a 26mm Super Plossl eyepiece.
- This special bundle package also includes the Apertura 2" SCT Twist Lock Carbon Dielectric Mirror Diagonal, Apertura 2x ED Barlow Lens - 2", Apertura 38mm Super Wide Angle 2" Eyepiece, Apertura 32mm Super Wide Angle 2" Eyepiece, and Apertura 26mm Super Wide Angle 2" Eyepiece.
- You’ll also receive a Celestron 7AH 12V Rechargeable Power Tank; a portable battery that you can take anywhere, and use to power this telescope as well as other accessories. In order to use the Power Tank with your Meade LX90, we've included the Meade 607 12V DC Power Cord. You can read more about all the components of the 12" LX90-ACF Telescope Bundle below:
About the Meade 12" LX90 Telescope
The Meade 12" LX90-ACF telescope is blessed with Advanced ACF optics for coma-free images and Ultra High Transmission Coatings (UHTC) for maximum image brightness and contrast. A telescope with a 12" aperture collects over twice as much light as an 8" telescope, effectively doubling the image brightness on faint deep sky targets. Electronics include the advanced Meade AudioStar computer system with over 30,000 object library, multiple guided tours, High Precision Pointing capability, and Meade SmartDrive with Permanent Periodic Error Correction. Precise and quick star alignment is done in nearly effortlessly fashion with an incorporated 16 channel genuine Sony GPS receiver. The Autostar is flash-updatable via free downloads at Meade.com (optional cable required).
The Meade 12" LX90-ACF telescope features a solid and stable LX90 aluminum double fork mount, with fast slew speed adjustable from 1 to 7 degrees per second. Fine slewing and photographic guiding speeds can be adjusted from .01x to 1x sidereal in one one-hundredth increments. The mount and all electronics are internally powered by 8 (user supplied) C-cell batteries which will typically operate the telescope for a generous 60 hours. Alternately, you can use an optional AC Adapter or power the LX90 via a DC battery pack with a DC adapter. The mount also has mechanical locks in both axis allowing adjustment even without power.
AudioStar with Astronomer Inside is the latest addition to many of Meade's world-class telescopes, including this one. In short, AudioStar is like having your very own personal astro guide by your side. Astronomer Inside can uniquely select the best objects from your sky based on your location and the time of night you are observing. AudioStar then plays descriptions of each object so you can learn about what you are seeing. Astronomer Inside has audio content for planets, stars, constellations, star clusters, nebula, galaxies and much more.
About the Apertura SCT Twist Lock Carbon Dielectric Mirror Diagonal
This 2" Twist Lock SCT Dielectric Mirror Diagonal from Apertura is a diagonal has a 2" nose, and the body is carbon fiber plated. Included is a 2" to 1.25" adapter which has a non-marring brass compression ring to hold 1.25" eyepieces firmly in place. A twist lock mechanism and set screws are in place when the adapter is not in place to firmly hold your included 2" eyepieces. The adapter is threaded for 2" filters. The nose piece of the diagonal has an SCT thread so you can easily attach the diagonal to your 12" Meade LX90 telescope. The dielectric coatings on the 1/12th wave BK7 mirror have 99% reflectivity across the visible spectrum.
About the Apertura 2x ED Barlow Lens - 2"
This 2” Barlow Lens with 2X magnification from Apertura uses an ED doublet lens design with one high index glass element featuring an unconventional partial dispersion in order to provide apochromatic performance. This barlow offers superb color correction, along with blackened lens edges for maximum contrast. As an added bonus, the lens element cell can be detached from the barlow body and installed on most 2” eyepieces, providing a 1.3X enhancement in magnification.
About the Apertura Super Wide Angle 2" Eyepieces - 38mm, 32mm, & 26mm
Apertura is upping its game when it comes to astronomy eyepieces. The Super Wide Angle eyepieces from Apertura are high performing and aesthetically pleasing eyepieces that you will be happy to take on your night sky adventures. The 70° apparent field of view and the fully multi-coated optics mean that you are going to get sights through your eyepiece that are almost certain to please. The eyepiece is fitted with foldable fitted eyecups, blackened edges, and anti-reflection threads will boost
- Focal Length: 38mm
- Barrel Size: 2"
- Lens Elements: 5
- Focal Length: 32mm
- Barrel Size: 2"
- Eye Relief: 24mm
- Lens Elements: 5
- Weight: 14.4oz
- Focal Length: 26 mm
- Barrel Size: 2"
- Eye Relief: 20 mm
- Lens Elements: 5
- Weight: 10.2 oz
About the Celestron 12-Volt, 7 Amp Portable Power Tank
Now you can take your telescope anywhere with the portable, rechargeable Celestron Power Tank power supply. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind -- this model is packed with useful features. Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this telescope power supply can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
- 7-amp hour
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports
- Built-in (2) USB ports for charing portable devices
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap
- Energy efficient LED spotlight
- Booster terminal on rear side
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety
- Cigarette lighter adapter included
- 110 V/220 V switchable universal AC adapter included
About the Meade #607 12 VDC Power Cord
Use this 12VDC Power Cord to power your Meade LX90 in the field by connecting it to the included Celestron Power Tank or a 12 VDC automobile cigarette lighter socket. This cord is 25 feet long and includes a standard automobile cigarette lighter plug on one end and the required DC power plug for your Meade telescope on the other.