- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Explore Scientific Heavy Duty Twilight II Mount - MAZ-02P
Explore Scientific Heavy Duty Twilight II Mount
with Pier Extension
Explore Scientific Twilight II Mount. A great compliment to any of the Explore Scientific Telescopes, the Twilight Mount comes well equipped.
- The Explore Scientific Twilight II mount comes with a heavy duty tripod. The 2" tripod leg diameter of the Twilight II mount offers additional stability to this already rock solid alt az mount
- The Explore Scientific Twilight Mount comes with a dual head set up so you can mount two telescopes at one time
- The Explore Scientific Twilight is a smooth, easy to use mount that is great for point and shoot astronomy
- Now includes the pier extension!
- Twilight Mount is built to impress with its look and overall performance
Weight Capacity: Due to the unique set up of this dual head mount, the determination of its weight capacity can be done multiple ways. If you are only using one side of the dual head mount, the weight capacity of the mount is 25 lb. If you are running two telescopes and using both of the dual heads on the Explore Scientific Twilight Mount, you can mount 30 lb on each side. Please note, the tripod legs must be fully extended to achieve the weight capacity listed above.
Limited Warranty is one year, which converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty when product is registered on explorescientific.com within 60 days of purchase.