- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM40 Center Balance Equatorial Mount w/ 1.75" LiteRoc Tripod and Hard Case - 7403A-HC
iOptron CEM40 Center Balance Equatorial Mount Head with iPolar, 1.75" Tripod, and Hard Case
The iOptron CEM40 mount is superb when it comes to aesthetics and function! Even though the mount weighs only 15.8 pounds, it can support a payload of up to 40 pounds! It also includes the iPolar Electronic Polarscope, a 1.75" tripod, and a hard case to complete the system!
The CEM40 mount uses iOptron's Universal Self-Centering Saddle (USCS). This saddle accommodates Losmandy and Vixen-style dovetail plates and also uses iOptron's ultra-quiet, low-power consumption stepper motor drive system, aiding the mount in providing precise tracking.
Using the GoTo hand controller to navigate, this mount will help any observer adventure through the sky. This incredible technology locates celestial objects with the aid of the 359,000+ object database! For those looking for a telescope that has the capability of tracking and finding beautiful night sky objects, this mount is a must-have tool.
- Mount Type: Computerized Equatorial Center Balanced
- Payload: 18 kg (40 lbs)
- Mount Weight: 7.2 kg (15.8 lbs)
- Structure Material: All metal, CNC machined
- Exterior Finish: Anodized red/black
- Latitude Adjustment Range: 0～60°
- Azimuth Adjustment Range: ±6°
- Tracking Accuracy (PE): < ±7 arcsec
- Period: 400 sec
- Worm diameter: 17 mm
- Right Ascension Worm Wheel: 216 teeth, Ø 110 mm, zero backlash
- Declination Worm Wheel: 216 teeth, Ø 110 mm, zero backlash
- Right Ascension Axle: Ø 45 mm, steel
- Declination Axle: Ø 45 mm, steel
- Right Ascension Bearings: Ø 68 mm
- Declination Bearings: Ø 68 mm
- Mounting Base Diameter: Ø 125mm
- GPS: Yes, built-in
- Motor: precision stepper motor, 1.8°/128 micor-step
- Motor Resolution: 0.08 arcsec (200 PPS)
- Hand Controller: Go2Nova 8407+; 8 line 21 character LCD
- Star Database: 359,000+, star identification
- Meridian Treatment: Stop (0-10° pass), flip
- Dovetail saddle: iOptron Universal saddle, 5"
- AutoGuiding Port: Integrated ST-4
- Communication Port: USB
- Polarscope: iPolar
- Tripod: 1.75" LiteRoc Stainless Steel
- Hard Case: Included
Please Note : You will receive the 1.75" LiteRoc Stainless Steel tripod, not the 2" tripod seen in the image.