- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
iOptron CEM60EC Equatorial Mount with iPolar - 7201A - Used
- This iOptron® CEM60EC Equatorial Mount is Used and in Good Condition. Upon inspection, we found that the mount is fully functional. There is a dent/hole in the hard and normal signs of use on the mount.
- Image shows new product.
- Comes with High Point 90-Day Warranty
The iOptron® CEM60EC Equatorial Mount
with iPolar - Tripod Sold Separately
This iOptron equatorial mount can handle up to 60 lb. by distributing the weight of the payload at the center of gravity, making the mount extremely light compared to its payload. This is a nice benefit when setting up at a remote site. The mount includes an adjustable counterweight bar to prevent obstruction with the tripod or pier and iPolar.
The "EC" version of the iOptron CEM60 offers an RA high resolution encoder with <0.25 arcsecond accuracy, a real plus for astro-imagers
The iOptron CEM60 is equipped with the most advanced Go2Nova GOTO technology, making it one of the most powerful and accurate GOTO mounts available. Its database includes over 300,000 objects. The Go2Nova® Hand Controller is intuitive to use and its large 8-line LCD screen simplifies the process of setting telescopes and locating objects. This iOptron equatorial mount is a new category (and payload capacity) for viewing and astrophotography.
The iPolar from iOptron makes accurate polar alignment simple! All you have to do is place the plus symbol over the graphical representation of the celestial pole's location. When these two symbols are aligned, they represent a precise polar alignment.
The iOptron iPolar uses an electronic camera that is aligned with both the axes of your mount. Downloadable Windows software processes the camera's images to calculate the true location of the celestial pole (north or south) and then guides you through any adjustments needed to align your mount precisely to the pole.
iPolar Features :
- Fast and easy to use
- 30 arcsec precision
- No need to see the Pole Star or rotate the mount during alignment
- Unique imaging enhancement technique
- Smart plate solving
- On screen instruction during alignment
iPolar e-PolarScope Specifications :
- Field of View (FOV): ~ 13-degrees
- Resolution: 30 arcsec approx.
- Alignment Precision: 30 arcsec
- Interface: Mini USB2.0
- Software: iPolar Software, downloadable from Files tab or iOptron website
- Operation System: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, 32bit or 64bit
- A new design, center-balanced equatorial mount (CEM) for maximum payload and minimum mount weight
- Specialized astrophotography mount ideal for entry-level and intermediate Astro-photographers
- Patent pending non-contact magnetically loaded gear system
- Gear switches on both R.A. and DEC axes for easy balancing when disengaged
- Adjustable counterweight shaft for 0º latitude operation
- Screw/worm type latitude adjuster for precision adjustments
- Milling machine tooling vise type latitude bearing and locks system for rock solid positioning
- User side azimuth fine adjusters for easy azimuth adjustment
- Precision stepper motor with 0.06 arcsec accuracy for precise GOTO and accurate tracking
- Go2Nova® 8407 controller with Advanced GOTONOVA® GOTO Technology with built in heater
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC) or Realtime periodic error correction (RPEC)
- Integrated ST-4 autoguiding port
- Built-in 32-channel Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Built-in or customized cable management system
- Spring loaded Vixen/Losmandy dual saddle
- 150mm base size to match optional 2 inch heavy-duty stainless steel tripod (8kg) or 42/48 inch pier
- Optional PowerWeightTM rechargeable battery pack
- Type: Center-balanced iOptron Equatorial Mount (CEM)
- Max Payload: 60 lb (27.2kg), exclude counterweight
- Weight: 27 lb (12.3kg)
- Material: All metal (except GPS cover)
- Latitude adjustment range: 0º ~ 70º
- Azimuth adjustment range: ± 8º
- Right Ascension worm wheel: F146 mm, 288 tooth aluminum
- Declination worm wheel: F146 mm, 288 teeth aluminum
- PEC: PPEC/Real time PEC
- Counterweight shaft: F28x 450 mm Stainless steel
- Counterweight: 20 lb (9.1 kg)
- Mount base size: F150 mm
- Motor drive: Stepper motor
- Resolution: 0.06 arc seconds
- Slew speed: 1×,2×,8×,16×,64×,128×,256×,512×,MAX (~3.75º/sec)
- Power consumption: 0.6A(Tracking), 1.1A(GOTO)
- Power requirement: 12V DC 2A
- AC adapter: 100V ~ 240V (included)
- Polar Scope: iPolar
- Level indicator: Level bubble
- Dovetail saddle: 8” Losmandy/Vixen dual saddle
- Hand Controller: GotoNova® 8407, 300,000+ objects database with star recognition
- Meridian treatment: Stop (0-15º pass), auto flip, continue
- GPS: Internal 32-channel GPS
- Autoguide port: ST-4
- Communication port: Serial Port
- PC computer control: Yes (ASCOM)
- Cable management: 4X USB, 2X DC12V (MAX 5A), 6P6C
- Operation temperature: -20ºC ~ +45ºC