- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Lunt Solar Systems 130 mm H-Alpha Telescope with Internal Etalon - Choose Blocking Filter - LS130THA
Lunt LS130THa 130 mm H-Alpha Solar Telescope
The first truly convertible, 100% Modular Designed telescope developed by Lunt Solar Systems, the LS130THa is sure to pique the interest of both novice astronomers as well as veteran observers and imagers.For a fully portable travel scope with the versatility to adhere to all of your astronomical viewing needs this newly designed apochromatic triplet refractor is the optimal choice. With an easily convertible modular design system, the LS130THa lets you explore daytime as well as nighttime skies! With increased resolution compared to smaller aperture telescopes, the LS130THa is sure to delight, allowing viewers to delve into the fine details and surface phenomena of our ever changing Sun using its tried and true doppler tuning system. This telescope's 130 mm aperture enables higher magnification due to increased resolution, highlighting the fine intricacies of the Sun in your eyepiece or on your screen. Providing users with the ability to easily switch between configurations, this Lunt Solar 130 mm Solar Telescope features a convertible Module System that is unlike any other. With a few twists of a screw, you can go from basking in the Sun’s surface views to viewing distant objects in the night sky. The LS130THa is capable of converting from Hydrogen Alpha, to Calcium K, to White Light, or to standard nighttime viewing, without difficulty. Simply choose the accessories you need to meet your requirements, interchange as directed into your OTA, and you are ready to view! Not only will you be able to enjoy the quality solar views you come to expect from any Lunt Solar Systems Telescope, the base Triplet Apochromat allows for fantastic night time use with virtually no chromatic aberration.
Lunt LS130THa H-Alpha Solar Telescope Specifications
- Type: Single Interference Etalon
- Tuning: Doppler True Tuning
- Aperture: 130 mm
- Objective: APO Triplet
- Focal Length: 910 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/7
- Bandpass: ~.75A @ 656 nm
- Double Stacked Bandpass: ~.45A @ 656 nm
- Weight: 25 lbs.