- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade 0.8x 3-Element Series 6000 Field Flattener - 3" - 661001 - NEAF Demo - SOLD
Meade NEAF 2019 Demo - Save Big!
This 0.8x 3-Element Series 6000 Field Flattener is from the Meade booth at the NEAF Astronomy Show, to be held in Mahwah, New Jersey on April 6-7, 2019. It will be shipped to the show from the manufacturer as a new item, unpacked, shown to the crowd over the weekend, and then repacked and sold to High Point. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you buy this product:
- We assume all NEAF 2019 demos will have an Excellent condition rating. Each item will be inspected upon arrival at our warehouse, and if the condition isn’t as expected, we will notify the customer before we ship to give them a chance to cancel or negotiate.
- All NEAF 2019 Demo items come with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
- DELIVERY: This item will NOT ship until April 11th or 12th since it will be busy being admired by NEAF goers or be in transit until then. You will receive a confirmation email when your purchase ships, just like always.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to issues beyond our control, customers will not be allowed to pick up their NEAF demo purchases at the show. No exceptions. If you have any questions, give us a call, send us an email or start a chat. Thanks.
Meade 0.8x 3" Series 6000 Flattener/Reducer
For astrophotographers using Meade 115 mm and 130 mm Series 6000 APO Refractor telescopes, this fully multi-coated, 3-element Meade Focal Reducer and Field Flattener helps them capture wide field night sky photographs. This flattener was made to expand the field of view with the camera being used by reducing the Meade Series 6000 APO Refractor focal length. In addition, this flattener optically flattens the image and reduces vignetting, yielding razor sharp stars all the way to the edge of your photographic frame. This device removes distortion within the field of view by fixing spherical aberration. With the majority of refractors, deep-sky objects are too large and too troublesome to be contained within the field of view. However, with this Meade Reducer/Flattener, this issue is resolved by reducing the focal length 0.8x to increase the field of view of your refractor. Included M48x0.75 outside diameter thread enables simple camera attachment. 2" nosepiece allows the Flattener itself to be connected to your telescope.
Meade 0.8x 3" Series 6000 Flattener/Reducer Specifications
- Design: 3 element
- Coatings: Fully multi-coated
- Back Focus Distance: 55 mm
- Filter Threads: None
- Focal Length Reduction: 0.8x
- Fully Corrected Field: 44 mm