- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade 10mm Mega Wide Angle MWA 100-Degree 1.25" Eyepiece - 607016
Meade 10 mm Series 5000 MWA 100º Eyepiece
Once you’ve looked through an eyepiece with a gigantic 100 field of view, its hard to go back. The universe opens its doors wide open when you step up to a Meade Mega Wide Angle, or MWA, Series 5000 eyepiece. The 10 mm model offers up a nice big viewing window, and has almost 20 mm of eye relief; a double whammy that insures viewing comfort even for those who wear eyeglasses when they observe.
The Meade MWA 100-degree eyepieces are an optical wonder, with up to 9 elements working together to yield a high contrast image with sharp, pinpoint stars to the edges of the amazingly wide field. The lenses are Fully Multi-Coated and each element has blackened edges, two extra steps that further increases contrast. Fold down eyecups are a nice plus. Most people like to keep the eyecups up to block stray light from the side, but it is nice to have the ability to roll or fold them down if you wear glasses, or if you want to snap a quick photo through a Smartphone! If you decide to buy more than one Meade Mega Wide Angle Eyepiece, you will be pleased to know that the set is parfocal, meaning you will not have to re-focus your telescope much, if at all, when changing from one Meade MWA eyepiece to the next.
Meade 10 mm MWA 100-Degree Eyepiece Specs
- Focal Length: 10 mm
- Number of Groups: Five
- Number of Elements: eight
- Apparent Field of View: 100º
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Eyecups: Rubber, Fold-Down
- Blackened Edges: Yes
- Parfocal: Yes
- Barrel Size: 1.25”
- Waterproof: Yes
- Eyepiece Weight: 14.7 ounces
- Eyepiece Dimensions: 2.6” x 4.3”