- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade Deep Sky Imager DSI IV CMOS Camera - Color - 633001
Meade Deep Sky Imager IV CMOS Camera - Color
The Deep Sky Imager IV from Meade features a powerful Panasonic 16MP CMOS image sensor to bring your images to life. Experience exceptional clarity without your camera overheating. The DSI-IV color camera features a regulated two-stage thermo-electric cooling system, resulting in low noise. The DSI-IV also includes a hard case, AC adapter, and USB cable.
Meade's DSI-IV has many great features you will love. The Panasonic CMOS image sensor is a whopping 16 Megapixels and a pixel size of 3.8µm. The DSI-IV is capable of producing 23 frames per second (in 8-bit mode). The camera takes a full range of exposures from 0.15 milliseconds up to 3,600 seconds.
Included with the DSI-IV is a hard carrying case so you can safely store and transport your camera. Also included is Meade's SkyCapture software, USB cable, and AC adapter.
At just over 1.5lbs, this camera can be used in a variety of imaging setups. Whether imaging planetary surface features or the delicate details of distant deep-space objects, this camera will reveal sharp, crisp images.
Meade Deep Sky Imager IV CMOS Camera Features
- Monochrome or Color: Color
- Image Sensor: Panasonic MN34230PLJ
- Pixels: 16 Megapixels
- Pixel Size: 3.8µm
- A/D Conversion: 10 or 12 ADC
- Resolution: 23 frames per second at full resolution (8-bit mode)
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Exposure Times: Min - 0.15ms Max - 3,600s
- Cooling: Two-Stage Regulated Thermo-Electric Cooling
- Memory: Onboard DDRAM memory
- Mounting Type: M42x0.75
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 or 3.0
- Back Focus Distance: 17.5mm
- Image/Video Format: JPEG, BITMAp, FITS / SER, AVI
- Binning: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3
- Spectral Range: 405µm - 690µm (with IR-Cut Filter)
- Power Supply: DC 5V over PC USB port, External power adapter for cooling system: DC12V, 3A
- Software: Meade SkyCapture
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 & 34 Bit), Mac OS X, Linux
- CPU Requirements: Equal to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher
- Memory: 2GB or more