- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron CB2000C Binocular Microscope - 44132
More On The Way
More On The Way - Regularly Stocked Product On Order With The Supplier. Typical Lead Time Is 7 - 14 Business Days But May Be Impacted By COVID-19 Supply & Demand Issues.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Celestron CB2000C Binocular Microscope
The Celestron CB2000C Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you’re looking for in a traditional scientific microscope. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and four included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you’ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
This easy-to-use binocular microscope provides perfect illumination thanks its NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm, which allow to you to control and concentrate light on your specimens. You can easily control brightness, contrast, depth of field, and evenness of illumination by adjusting the distance between the Abbe condenser and objective or by adjusting the condenser’s iris diaphragm, which controls the diameter of the light beam. The fully mechanical stage has knobs to control both axes for easy centering of your slides. An all-metal construction means you can rely on the Celestron CB2000C Microscope for years to come.
Celestron CB2000C Binocular Microscope Specs
- Head: Binocular with a 45º incline
- Eyepieces: 10X Wide Field with Pointer & 20X Wide Field
- Magnification (low power): 40 x
- Magnification (high power): 2000 x
- Objective Nosepiece: 4 Position Rotating Turret
- Objective Lens Diameter: 4 achromatic - 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Condenser Lens: Abbe NA 1.25
- Diaphragm: Iris
- Illumination: Lower, Adjustable, Halogen
- Stage: Mechanical with metal clips, 5.5 in x 5.5 in
- Focus: Coaxial (course & fine focus on one knob)
- Power: 110-240V AC Adapter
- Dimensions: 9.75 in x 7.3 in x 14.25 in
- Weight: 12 lb., 5 oz.
Microscope Product Type
|4X, 10X, 40X, 100X|
|40X, 100X, 400X, 1000X, 80X, 200X, 800X, 2000X|
|10X and 20X|
|Coaxial - Course & Fine on One Knob|
|9.75 in x 7.3 in x 14.25 in|
Microscope Weight (ounces)
|12 lb., 5 ounces|
Manufacturer's warranty period, if known. Customers should communicate directly with the manufacturer regarding details of their warranty, as warranties have a tendency to change without notice.
|Celestron 2 Years|
- Microscope CB2000C
- Coaxial focus knob, with both Course & Fine focus adjustments
- 4 objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring-loaded), 100x (spring-loaded)
- 2 sets of wide field eyepieces: (2) 10x with pointer, (2) 20x
- 10 prepared slides
- 3 colored filters
- Immersion oil
- Replacement bulb
- Replacement fuse
- Power cord
- Trinocular eyepiece tube
Lets Keep In Touch!
Receive Exclusive Offers, Monthly Celestial Event Calendars & Access To Telescope Giveaway Contests!