- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron FlipView Handheld LCD Microscope - 44314
Celestron FlipView Handheld LCD Microscope
The Celestron FlipView is a compact yet powerful digital microscope that is the perfect companion for up-close observations on the go. The onboard 3-inch, full color TFT LCD screen flips out when you need it, then folds back into the microscope body for portability. A rechargeable lithium ion battery provides hours of viewing time in the classroom or on a nature walk. The FlipView is a low-power microscope perfectly designed for viewing an array of 3D specimens, from beach sand to bugs, coins and currency, documents, circuit boards, and more. Achieve 10X - 120X magnification when using the FlipView in the field, or connect it to a PC or Mac for up to 300X...1200X if you use the 4X digital zoom!
CAPTURE PHOTOS AND VIDEO
With its built-in 5 MP sensor, FlipView offers the best resolution you’ll find on a Celestron digital microscope. Combine that with the 5-element IR cut lens, and you’ll achieve sharp images and video of your specimens. A ring of 8 adjustable LEDs provides the perfect illumination for your shot.
Insert any Micro SD card (up to 32 GB) to save images and videos, or plug the microscope into your computer via the included USB cable and capture images using Celestron’s Portable Capture Pro software. You can also stream the view from FlipView to a television or projector with the included video out cable.
THERE'S LOTS OF WAYS TO VIEW WITH FLIPVIEW!
With one of Celestron’s most versatile designs, FlipView can be used in three configurations, depending on the specimen you’re viewing:
1. Use the Celestron FlipView LCD Microscope in handheld mode for quick and easy observations.
2. Flip out the attached leg and the FlipView will sit on any flat surface. Perfect for viewing flat objects like stamps, currency, and more.
3. For longer observing sessions of 3D objects, mount FlipView to the included metal stand via the ¼-20 connector. The stand features two articulation points and can be adjusted to point it precisely at your subject.
Celestron FlipView LCD Microscope Specifications
10x-300x (1200x with 4x digital zoom)
|Sensor||5MP CMOS ¼”|
|LCD screen||3.0” Full color TRF screen (hinges in both X (90°) and Y (270ۥ) axis)|
|Lens||5 element IR Cut (Infrared reducing) high quality glass lens, EFL (Effective Focal Length) : 15.8mm, image distortion: 0.10%, FOV: 13.0°|
|Focuser Range||Manual focus from 10mm to infinity|
|Illumination||8 adjustable white LEDs in ring configuration|
|Shutter trigger||On housing (and through software interface when using through PC option)|
|Still Image Resolution||5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP interpolation)|
|Video Capture Resolution||VGA, 30fps|
|Video Compression Format||MJPEG|
|Video Output||AV Out (cable included)|
|PC connection Interface||2.0 USB|
|OS systems supported||-Windows: XP/Vista/7/8 - Mac:OSX 10.6 – 10.9|
|Memory||Micro USB card slot (supports up to 32G)|
|Power||-Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery (1050 mAh) -AC Adapter Universal Input 100 to 240 Volt 50/60HZ (US Version only)|
|Measuring Software||-Measuring software through Celestron, Micro Capture Pro- with note taking capabilities. Calibration tool included.|
|Software languages supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|
|Microscope Dimensions||4.625” x 2.50” x 4.25” (117.5mm x 63.5mm x 108mm)|
|Stand Dimensions||3.0” x1.75” x 2.75” (76.2mm x 44.5mm x 70mm)|
|Microscope Weight||7.4 Oz/ 212g|
|Microscope and Stand Weight||11.2 oz./ 317g|
|Included Items||• 1 FlipView LCD Hand held 5MP microscope • 1 Articulating Metal stand • 1 lens/screen cleaning cloth • 1 USB cable • 1 Mini USB cable • 1 AV Out cable • CD with Celestron Micro Capture Pro software • Draw string carry bag • 1 AC Adapter plug • 1 quick setup guide|