- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron InfiniView LCD 5MP Microscope with Free Book - 44360
Includes a Free Beginner's Microscope Book!
Learn all about using a microscope with the free book, The World of the Microscope, when you buy this Celestron microscope from High Point! The World of the Microscope is a great beginner’s guide to using a microscope, complete with step-by-step instructions, projects and activities.
About the Celestron InfiniView LCD MicroscopeThe Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope is a verstaile tool that's just as useful out in the field as it is in a classroom. Infiniview comes with a 3.5" LCD screen and rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that will last up to 2 hours in the field. You'll be able to capture photos using Infiniview's true 5MP digital camera, and even record short video clips of your specimens. The Infiniview LCD Microscope includes Celestron's Portable Capture Pro software for use with your PC, and a TV output so you can view the microscope's display on any screen.
Celestron InfiniView LCD Microscope Features
- LCD Screen
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lets you to take Infiniview anywhere - you're no longer tethered to a wall outlet or your PC.
- 4x to 160x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens. Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier.
- Capture Stills and Videos
- Once you've set up a perfect shot, the Infiniview's built-in 5 Mega Pixel sensor helps you take a vibrant, high resolution photo of what you see on the screen. The shutter trigger is located on the base of the unit, so you can avoid disturbing your shot when pressing the button.
- Infiniview also records short video of your microscopic disoveries.
- TV Output
- Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen. Perfect for use in a classroom.
- Connect to your PC
- Infiniview easily connects to both Windows and Mac systems and includes software for both.
- Included Accessories include a USB Cable 2.0, AC Adapter, TV out/AV cable, Celestron Portable Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion battery for portable use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction manual on included CD
About the Free The World of the Microscope Book
The World of the Microscope, by Chris Oxlade & Corinne Stockley, is written for children in grades 3 - 6, and is a nice introduction to microscopes and microscopy. This paperback book teaches beginners how to use a basic microscope through step-by-step diagrams, as well as how to make and store slides. There are lots of suggestions for fun projects that will show students how intricate and interesting everyday objects can be, from investigating the cell structure of plants and bacteria to using a microscope for inspecting microchip circuits.