- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II - 44341
What We Like About the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II
- The power of a classic microscope with a 3.5" 180-degree rotating LCD screen to easily see your specimens, and share them with others!
- The Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II offers magnifications from 40X up to 1600X with digital zoom, and includes a built-in 5MP digital camera that lets you record still images or video of your nature studies.
- This digital microscope is perfect for a serious student, classroom, lab, or even research institutions.
- Want to share images shown on the screen of the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope with an entire classroom or group? Use the TV output feature!
- Illuminate your subject with lights from below and above, and adjust the amount of light based on the subject.
About the Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II
Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II Specifications
- Stage: Fully mechanical with metal clips
- Stage Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" (88mm x 88mm)
- Digital Camera: 5 MP CMOS Sensor, 10X magnification in lieu of eyepiece
- Magnification: 40X, 100X, 400X (1600X with digital zoom)
- LCD Monitor: 3.5” (90 mm) with 4x Digital Zoom — High definition touch digital TFT display Resolution — 320 x 240 pixels, Contrast ratio — 300, Color Support — 262K colors, Brightness/Luminance — 430cd/m2
- Focuser: Smooth, single motion
- Objectives: Achromatic 4X, 10X, 40X
- Memory: SD card slot with 1G SD card included
- USB Cable: 1.5m long, 2.0 USB
- Filter Wheel: 6 position, red, blue, green and 1, 3, 6mm aperture
- Nosepiece: 3 position with click stop
- Weight: 56 ounces (1600 g)
- Dimensions: 6.7 in x 5.5" x 13" (170 mm x 140 mm x 330 mm)
- Illumination: Upper and Lower, built-in adjustable LED DC 5V, 2W ~ 3W
- Condenser: N.A> 0.65
- AC Adapter: Input Universal 100 to 240 V 50/60HZ
- Included Accessories: 1 GB SD Card, Dust Cover, Rugged canvas carry case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, 4 plug, multi-country AC adapter