- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron MicroSpin Digital Microscope - 44114
Celestron MicroSpin 2MP Digital Microscope
The Celestron MicroSpin is a 2 MP desktop digital microscope with a rotating wheel that includes six objectives, giving you magnifications of 100X, 200X, 300X, 400X, 500X & 600X. A 2 megapixel imaging sensor, paired with upper and lower illumination for reflective and transparent illumination, provides excellent resolution and illumination so you can capture high quality still images and video. A simple, non-adjustable stage with plastic clips holds slides in place for an optimized viewing experience.
The Celestron MicroSpin objective wheel rotates clockwise and counterclockwise, and locks in place at each position, making it easy to change power.
MicroSpin Capture Pro Software, compatible for both PC and Mac owners, is included with this microscope, as well as a nice selection of accessories to get you started.
Celestron MicroSpin Digital Microscope Specifications:
- Digital Camera: 2MP CMOS Sensor (pixel array: 1600 x 1200)
- Magnification: 100x, 200x, 300x, 400x, 500x, 600x
- Objectives: 10x, 20x, 30x, 40x, 50x, 60x on wheel
- Stage: Simple, non-moveable stage with 10mm stage hole and plastic clips
- Focus: Course focus (moves objective wheel)
- Illuminators: Lower, Upper
- Still Image Resolution: 2MP (1600 x 1200), 1MP (1280 x 720) , 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Effective Observation area:
100x: 3.6mm x 2.7mm
200x: 1.8mm x 1.4mm
300x: 1.2mm x 0.9mm
400x: 0.9mm x 0.7mm
500x: 0.7mm x 0.5mm
600x: 0.6mm x 0.45mm
- PC Connection type: USB 2.0
- Video Capture Resolution: VGA, 20fps, 640 x 480 or QVGA 320 x 240
- Software Languages Supported: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese Simple, Chinese traditional
- Operating Systems supported: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP SP2, SP3; Mac OS X 10.4.8 - 10.10.x
- Dimensions: 154 mm x 130 mm x 208 mm (6.06” x 5.12” x 8.18”)
- Weight: 21.2 oz. (601 grams)
- Included Accessories:
(1) Prepared slide
(3) Blank slides
(3) Slide covers
(1) Pair of Tweezers
(1) Eye dropper
(1) CD/DVD ROM drive with software and Manual
(1) Quick Setup Guide