- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Konus Biorex 2 Biological Binocular Microscope - 1000x - 5601
The Konus Biorex 2 is a research grade microscope that offers students and professionals a wide range of features found on microscopes two times the price. The Konus Biorex Microscope is a precisely built microscope that reaches a maximum magnification of 1000x. The Konus Biorex 2 Microscope has a 360-degree revolving binocular head angled at 45 degrees. The head of the Biorex 2 has interpupillary adjustments for user comfort.
Equipped with the Konus Biorex 2 Microscope is a set of 10x eyepieces. Combine the 10x eyepieces with the four achromatic objectives (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x) supplied with the scope and you get a standard magnification range of 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x. Additional eyepieces are available from Konus to offer a greater magnification range.To ensure that you are able to focus on objects perfectly Konus equipped the Biorex 2 with a dual speed focuser.
Konus Biorex 2 Microscope Features:
- Multi Coated Optics
- Angled binocular viewing with 360 revolving base
- Wide Magnification Range with Achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x, & 100x objectives
- 10x-power, 18mm field diameter eyepieces
- Large (132mm x 140mm) mechanical stage with geared low position coaxial control
- Filter holder and blue filter included (other filters available optionally)
- Dual coarse/fine movement focusing
- 20W Halogen illumination with brightness adjustment
- 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Universal voltage capacity works worldwide