- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Konus Cell Development and Reproduction Slide Set - 4887
The Konus Cell Development & Reproduction Slide Set has a total of 10 slides that concentrate on the reproduction and propagation of plants. Specifically, you can expect to see elements of flower and algae in this slide set. Origination for the flower and algae comes from mushrooms and vegetables.
Slides included with this kit are:
- Mitotic stages in red bone marrow.
- Mitotic stages in tests of mouse transversal section.
- Sea-urchin ceavage stage.
- Growing egg in ovary of bird transversal section.
- Plant mitosis, lateral section of onion root tips.
- Plant stages in red bone marrow.
- Growing tissue in stem apex lateral section.
- Growing leaf tissue in shoot apex transversal section.
- Plant meiosis transversal section young Lilium anthers.
- Mature pollen grains of Lilium whole mount.