- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Konus Diamond Microscope - 5450
The Konus Diamond Microscope is a Stereoscopic microscope with binocular head set at a 45 degree incline. The Konus Diamond Microscope has a 10x eyepiece, and two achromatic objective lenses of 2x and 4x magnification. The Konus Diamond microscope offers Inter-pupillary distance regulation, dioptrical adjustement (+/-5 diopter) and precision focusing regulation. Furthermore the Diamond 20x-40x microscope incorporates double regulable illumination with both incidental and transmitted light using a halogen bulb with transparent and double specimen-holder discs.
Konus Diamond Microscope Specifications
- The Konus Diamond Microscope has a rugged one piece body construction.
- The Konus Diamond Microscope has 2x and 4x Microscope eyepieces
- The Nosepiece of the microscope uses a single objective
- Objectives of the Konus Diamond Microscope incorporate a diopter adjustment for ease of use.
- A rack and pinion focuser is standard on the Konus Diamond for solid focusing action.
- This microscope uses a dual light source that has incidental and transmitted light. Further this light is managed through a electronic brightness control.
- Light Control - Electronic Brightness control
- A fixed staged is standard on this microscope.
The Konus Diamond Microscope is a well built microscope for use at home or in the classroom.