- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron 2MP Digital Microscope Imager - 44423
Celestron 2MP Digital Microscope Imager
- Turn a traditional microscope into a digital microscope with a 2MP image sensor.
- Use your computer to capture images and video of your specimens.
- Microscope imager is suitable for use with eyepieces that have diameters in the 23 mm to 30 mm range.
- Uses a USB 2.0 cable to connect to your computer.
- Includes new Celestron S-Viewer imaging software for Windows 7/8/10.
- The imager itself works with Mac OS Photo Booth and Quick Camera.
With this Celestron 2MP Digital Microscope Imager with CMOS sensor, you can convert any traditional stereo or biological microscope into a high resolution digital microscope. Simply place the imager over your microscope's eyepiece and use the included USB cable to stream the image directly to your computer. Works great for hobbyists, teachers, students, medical labs, exhibits, and more.
Celestron S-Viewer Software Use the included Windows software to capture images and video of your discoveries. Measure and annotate your specimens with built-in measurement and marking tools. Please note that S-Viewer software is only compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7/8/10 operating systems. This imager can also be used directly as an external camera on Mac OS systems using Photo Booth or Quick Camera.
Celestron 2MP Digital Microscope Imager Specifications
- Sensor Type: Color CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/3.2"
- Pixel Size: 2.8 µm x 2.8 µm
- Effective Pixels: 1600 x 1200
- Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Exposure Controls: Auto/Manual
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Image Frame Rate: 15 fps @ 1600 x 1200; 15 fps @ 1280 x 960; 30 fps @ 640 x 480
- Control Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Weight: 3.2 oz.