- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Omegon Tripod Ball-Head Pro OM8 - 54357
Omegon Tripod Ball-Head Pro OM8
This Omegon Tripod Ball-Head works great for those looking for a tripod accessory to take on the go! The small OM8 Pro ball-head is light weight and great for travel with small tripods! This ball-head has a 2kg capacity for small and medium cameras.
Want a ball-head that works in all directions? Well, Omegon has got you covered. This OM8 ball-head is perfect when it comes to moving your camera freely in any direction. It also has two-spirit levels for perfectly aligned and angled images of the land or sky!
This great tool is perfect for an accuracte 360° pan that is easy to acheive with the line scale that has two divisions between 0 and 180-degrees.
The included quick-release plate allows users to easily and quickly mount a camera or binoculars onto a tripod! The side clamping bolt then fixes the camera or binoculars firmly in place. You can move the plate about an inch in either direction and a safety feature is in place if the clamp cannot be fully tightened. This means that your optics are always safe on the OM8 ball-head.
- Capacity: 2kg (4.41lbs)
- Material: Aluminum, black anodized
- Threads: 3/8 tripod thread
- Screws: 1/4" tripod screw for camera or binoculars and high-grip friction screw for smooth running
- Inclination range (°): -95 bis +40
- Bending Range (°): 360
- Number of Levels: 3
- Friction Adjustment: Ball Joint
- Height: 9cm (3.54")
- Weight: 0.31kg (0.68lbs)
- Series: Pro
- Width: 4.5cm (1.77")