- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Optolong L-eNhance Light Pollution Dual-Bandpass Imaging Filter - 2.00" - LNH-200
Optolong L-eNhance Dual Band Pass Imaging Filter - 2” Mounted
The Optolong L-eNhance filter was designed especially for color CMOS/CCD and DSLR cameras. The special characteristics of the L-eNhance allows amateur astronomers to get great results when imaging, even in urban skies degraded by heavy light-pollution, with just one filter!
The L-eNhance optimized dual-band filter significantly blocks light pollution while allowing up to 90% transmission of H-Alpha, H-Beta and Oxygen III emission lines.
As you can see from the specifications below and the transmission curve chart to your left, Optolong designed this dual-band pass filter to retain the prominent colors of nebulae in RGB while blocking out most wavelengths of light pollution. This multi-purpose imaging light pollution filter even allows for SHO Hubble palette simulation with a few tweaks with your image processing software.
Optolong L-eNhance Filter Specifications
- Blocking Range: 300nm - 1000nm
- Blocking Depth: >99% light pollution line
- TPeak: T>90%
- Substrate: B270
- Thickness: 1.85mm
- Surface Quality: 60/40
- Transmitted Wavefront RMS: λ /4
- Parallelism (arcsec): 30s