- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Advance - PPBADV
Expanded Lead Time
Due to either high demand, or the specific nature of this product, lead times may run longer than other products. Contact us at email@example.com for a projected arrival date.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Advance
The latest addition to the Powerbox family is the Pocket Powerbox Advance! It offers 12 amps of total distributed current...more than the Pocket Powerbox (10A) and less than the bigdog Ultimate Powerbox V2. It is designed to work with your PC or as a standalone device...no need to plug it into your computer every time. You will love the multiple features of the Pocket Powerbox Advance, check it out!
Four (4) 12V DC Power Outlets
There are four separate 12V DC power outlets, each of which can be switched on and off via software. The output can also be adjusted so that you can power your DSLR or Mirrorless camera. Choose 3, 5, 8, 9 or 12 volts! You can also pick up an optional battery coupler for your Canon, Nikon, Fuji or Sony camera.
Two (2) Dew Heater Outlets
Power your dew heaters with two pulse width modulation (PWM) outlets. You can also control the dew heaters remotely via the included Pocket Powerbox Advance software, or set them to "Auto" and let the environmental sensor control them based on its dew point reading.
Three (3) USB3 Ports
The Hub at the back of the Pocket Powerbox Advance has three USB3 SuperSpeed ports that support Hi-Speed, Full Speed and Low Speed. No worries that 5 GBps SuperSpeed transfers will be affected by USB2.0 traffic, either, since the SuperSpeed Hub operates in parallel with the USB 2.0 controller.
One (1) USB Port & One (1) RJ12 Port
Plug your Raspberry PI 3/4, Intel Compute Stick M3/M5 or any device that requires 5V and power it from the 5.2V, 3A USB port. If you have an external focus controller or other accessory that uses and RJ12 port, you can plug them into the Pocket Powerbox Advance.
Built-in Voltmeter and Ampmeters
A built-in voltmeter helps protect your equipment by cutting power should the input reach more than 14V, and input voltage is monitored and displayed in real time. There are also four (4) ampmeters builtr into the Pegasus Pocket Powerbox Advance! The first one reports the total current consumed, the second monitors the 12V outputs, and there are two that monitor the channels for dew heaters.
External Environmental Sensor
This external sensor takes temperature, humidity and dew point measurements and displays them on your screen via the Pocket Powerbox Advance software. Dew heaters can also be automatically controlled by setting them to Auto and allowing the sensor to decide when they need to be turned up or down and by how much.
ASCOM 6 & INDI Supported
Using the included Pocket Powerbox software as a server, you can use the latest ASCOM 6.4 supplied drivers to pass on environmental settings to supported software like MaximDL or Sequence Generator Pro. You can also switch all 12V outputs on or off via ASCOM Switches. INDI is also fully supported. You can bundle it with Stellarmate or another device that uses INDILib.
Equipment Protection Features
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Hardware Watchdog Reset
- Power Issue LED Indicators
|Pegasus Astro 2 Years|
- Pocket Powerbox Advance Controller
- External Temperature / Humidity Sensor
- 4 x Power DC 2.1 to 2.1 male cable (1m)
- DC Cable to Cigarette Lighter Adapter (8A fused)
- USB3 Cable Type B (1.8m)