- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHYCCD QHY600 Professional Monochrome Camera - QHY600U3G20M
QHYCCD QHY600 Professional Monochrome CMOS Camera
QHY's QHY600 CMOS camera is a full frame astrophotography camera with extremely low dark and read noise that astrophotographers will love!
QHY has designed the camera to use the Sony IMX455 back-illuminated, full frame sensor with 3.76um pixels. The IMX455 sensor is 36mm x 24mm. A back-illuminated CMOS structure gives this camera improved full well capacity. Unbinned, the camera has a full well capacity of more than 51ke-. Binned 2x2 to 7.5um, the camera's full well is 196ke-, and binned 3x3 to 11um, the full well is 441ke-. This CMOS camera also has an extremely low dark current. Equipped with an electronic rolling shutter, the camera utilizes Sony's Exmor BSI CMOS technology and electric shutter. This type of shutter is more reliable than a mechanical shutter and more stable when the astrophotographer takes a large number of exposures.
The round camera design of this camera makes it ideal for the new generation of RASA telescopes because it can match the image field. The native 16-bit A/D on-chip of this camera has an output of 65536 levels. This means that the camera gives a higher resolution and a system gain that is less than 1e-/ADU. This QHY 600 series camera has no sample error noise and very low read noise. The QHY600 has only one electron of read noise, meaning the camera can achieve an SNR>3 at only four to six photons. You can use this camera for short exposures, narrow band imaging, sky surveys, time domain astronomy, fluorescence imaging, DNA sequencing, microscopy, astro-imaging, all sky meteor monitoring, microscopy, and aerial photogrammetry!
The monochrome QHY600 Professional camera comes with a plethora of features. These include a 2GB Image Buffer for smooth, uninterrupted, and high-speed data transfer and USB3.0 and 10 Gigbit Fiber port support high speed interface. Additionally, the professional version's support of 2x10 Gigabit Optical fiber ports provides faster interface, is very stable, and has a long transfer distance of up to 300 meters.
- Image Sensor: SONY Full Frame BSI CMOS Sensor IMX455ALK-K
- Pixel Size: 3.76um x 3.76um
- Sensor Surface Glass: AR+AR Multi-Coated
- Sensor Type: Back-Illuminated (BSI)
- Effective Pixels: 61.17 Megapixels
- Pixel Array: 9576x6388
- Effective Image Area: 36mm x 24mm
- Full Well Capacity: Standard Mode >51ke- / >204ke- / >408ke-, Extend Full Well Mode >80ke- / >320ke- / >720ke-
- A/D: 16-bit (0-65535 levels) at 1X1 binning, 18-bit at 2X2, 19-bit at 3X3, 20-bit at 4X4 software binning
- Sensor Size: Full Frame Format
- Frame Rate: Full Frame Size: 4.0FPS (8-bit output), Full Frame Size: 2.5FPS (16-bit output), 7.2FPS at 9600x3194, 22.5FPS at 9600x1080, 28FPS at 9600x768, 47FPS at 9600x480, 160FPS at 9600x100
- Read Noise: 1.0e- to 3.7e- (Standard Mode)
- Dark Current: 0.0032e-/p/s @ -20C 0.0056e-/p/s @ -10C
- Exposure Time Range: 40us - 3600sec
- Firmware/FPGA Remote Upgrade: Supported. Via Camera USB Port
- Shutter Type: Electric Rolling Shutter
- Computer Interface: USB3.0, 2x10 Gigabit Fiber Port
- Hardware Frame Sequence Number: Supported
- GPIO: 4PIN, High Speed with Flexible FGPA control
- Built-in Image Buffer: 1GBytes（8Gbit）/ 2GBytes（16Gbit）DDR3 memory
- Memory: Built-in 64MByte Flash Memory
- Cooling: Dual Stage TEC cooler (Long exposure is typically -35C below ambient, Short exposure high FPS is typically -30C below ambient)
- Anti-Dew Heater: Yes
- Telescope Interface: M54/0.75
- Optic Window Type: AR+AR High Quality Multi-Layer Anti-Reflection Coating
- Power: 40W/100%, 20W/50%, 13.8W/0%
- Back Focal Length: 17.5mm (±0.2)
- Weight: 915g (2.0172 lb.)