Solar Filters & Telescopes
- Automatically locates and keeps track of the sun as it appears to move across the sky
- A patented Helio-Find Solar Finder and built-in GPS enable autoleveling and determines the current altitude and azimuth of the sun
- Capable of accepting up to 11 lbs.
- Eliminates the need for pre-alignment
- Comes with an adjustable height tripod, tripod extension, and accessory tray
- Using this Sol-Searcher Solar finder means you can find the Sun safely by looking at it, and not through it.
- The aperture "pinhole" projects an image of the Sun on to a 1/4" translucent "screen."
- Once the Sun is centered on the screen, it will be centered in the scope.
- The Tele Vue Sol-Searcher Solar Finder attached to the mount ring slot of every Tele Vue telescope.
- The Sol Ranger helps locate the sun quickly within a SolarMax telescope.
- Coronado's Sol Rnager casts a beam of light onto an opaque glass viewer when the sun is in the main scope's FOV.
- This Sol Ranger connects to the Coronado SolarMax's clamshell.
- The Sol Ranger's dimensions are as follows: 3.3" x 1.0" (85 mm x 25 mm) W x H.
- This finderscope has a 50 mm objective lens and 9x magnification.
- Orion's finder scope bracket fits most Orion telescopes.
- Aiming the finderscope is easy with correct left-to-right and top-to-bottom image.
- Included with this finderscope is a right-angle 9x eyepiece.
- This alt-azimuth mount automatically tracks the Sun and its movement through the sky.
- Included with this Orion Solar Tracking mount is a built-in GPS and a CCD sensor.
- The Orion altazimuth mount is for solar use only.
- Eight AA batteries are needed to power the Solar Tracking mount.