- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Clip Filter for Canon EOS M Series Cameras - C-EOS-M
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filters
Please Note : The "M" series of Astronomik filters are designed to work with the new mirrorless cameras from Canon.
Protecting your imaging system from dust accumulation is the prime function of the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter. Use this multi-coated (MC) Glass Filter if your imager's focal plane needs to remain parfocal with other Astronomik filters. Multi-coating prohibits undesirable reflections. This filter substitutes for a UV-IR blocker provided your system doesn't have any refracting elements. This is the optimal filter for when it is necessary to keep your imaging system's focal plane as well as other Astronomik filters in the same location. These other Astronomik filters will remain parfocal with your imaging system when the Astronomik MC Glass Filter is employed. Made by the identical high-end process used to make all other Astronomik filters, the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter offers the same high quality substrate and scratch resistance. This makes the MC Clear filter parfocal with any available Astronomik filter. It can be used for protecting Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov systems as well as DSLR cameras from dust without altering spectral characteristics or reducing your system's optical performance.
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with any other filter offered by Astronomik
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Fully resistant to the impacts of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- This filter is diffraction limited and thus will not compromise the optical performance of your telescope
- A long-lasting, high quality plastic storage case is included with all Astronomik filters
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection
Astronomik EOS M Clip-Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on state-of-the-art machines, Astronomik's unique Clip-Filter system can be placed directly into the camera body of Canon EOS M series M1, M10, M3, M5, and M6 models in only seconds. Adjustments are not needed, and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, stay operational! This EOS M Clip-Filter system is also suitable for use with all currently known EF-M lenses, along with all other lenses with EF and EF-S bayonets by using an adapter. This system also serves as a suitable dust shield, preventing dust from gathering on your sensor when taking long exposures.