- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass EOS Clip Filter - P807-EOS
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass EOS Clip Filter
Astronomik's ProPlanet 807 IR Filter works in conjunction with the Astronomik P742 filter for Moon and planet photography when using large telescopes with apertures of 10" (250 mm) or more and seeing conditions are weak. In addition, this filter can be used in combination with converted DSLR cameras, CCD cameras, and Webcams. Negative viewing effects are sharply reduced. The P807 filter represents your entry point to heretofore uncharted territory in lunar and planetary astrophotography.
Infrared light from wavelengths longer than 807 nm is exclusively allowed to be transmitted with the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 filter. Unfavorable seeing effects are significantly lessened in this range versus the visible spectrum of the human eye. This greatly enhances image sharpness and steadiness over what could normally be achieved given your device and location. Additionally, with this filter, you'll enjoy a dark sky background well into dawn for daylight Moon and planetary photography.
Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- The Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 filter is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with the Astronomik ProPlanet IR 742 when seeing is excessively bad and a larger telescope is being employed.
- Compared with P742 imaging or visible light, the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 doubles exposure times for most cameras
- A dark background is provided at dusk as well as dawn
- Permits daytime imaging of bright planets, stars, and comets, along with young dust clouds and stellar nurseries
- Enables 97% transmission for wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 nm, while blocking wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm
- Parfocal with any other filter Astronomik carries
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Coatings provide complete resistance to the effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Astronomik filters are shipped in a long-lasting, high quality plastic storage case
Astronomik Clip-Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on state-of-the-art machines, Astronomik's unique Clip-Filter system can be placed directly into the camera body of the Canon EOS in only seconds. Adjustments are not needed, and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, stay operational! Excluding the EF-S series, all Canon system lenses, as well as all M42 and T2 lens adapters, are compatible with the Astronomik EOS Clip Filter. This system also serves as a suitable dust shield, preventing dust from gathering on your sensor when taking long exposures.