- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter - EOS M Clip - P807-EOS-M
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter
Please Note : The "M" series of Astronomik filters are designed to work with the new mirrorless cameras from Canon.
For lunar and planetary imaging with instruments larger than 10" (250 mm) aperture, this Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Filter is the ideal companion to the Astronomik P742 filter when viewing conditions are less than satisfactory. This combination can also be used with converted DSLR and CCD cameras, and Webcams. Seeing effects are distinctly reduced. This is your gateway to heretofore esoteric Moon and planet astro-imaging areas. With this filter, the only light permitted to pass through is light from wavelengths of 807 nm or longer. Adverse seeing effects are reduced considerably in this range versus the visual spectrum of the human eye. This greatly enhances image sharpness and steadiness compared to what your device and location could typically realize. Moreover, the ProPlanet 807 delivers a dark sky background well into dawn so you can keep imaging the Moon and planets even as the Sun is coming up.
Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 EOS M Clip Filter Highlights
- Specifically designed for use in conjunction with the Astronomik ProPlanet IR 742 when seeing is excessively bad and a larger telescope of 10" aperture or more is being used
- Canon EOS clip format Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Filter made for Canon EOS M series camera models M1, M10, M3, M5, and M6, along with all lenses with an EF-M bayonet, and any lens with EF and EF-S bayonets via the use of an optional adapter
- Compared with P742 imaging or visible light, the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 doubles exposure times for most cameras
- Facilitates a dark background at both dawn and dusk
- Bright planets, stars, comets, as well as young dust clouds and stellar nurseries can be imaged during the day with the Astronomik P807 Filter
- Enables 97% transmission for wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 nm, while blocking wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm
- Parfocal with all other filters available from Astronomik
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Coatings offer full protection from the impacts of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Astronomik filters are shipped with a durable plastic storage container of supreme quality
Astronomik EOS M Clip Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on state-of-the-art machines, Astronomik's unique Clip-Filter system can be placed directly into the camera body of Canon EOS M series M1, M10, M3, M5, and M6 models in only seconds. Adjustments are not needed, and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, stay operational! This EOS M Clip-Filter system is also suitable for use with all currently known EF-M lenses, along with all other lenses with EF and EF-S bayonets by using an adapter. This system also serves as a suitable dust shield, preventing dust from gathering on your sensor when taking long exposures.
- Better than 97% transmission for 807 nm to 1100 nm wavelengths
- Blocks all superfluous wavelengths from 350 nm to 790 nm