- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader T-Ring for Sony E/NEX Bayonet with D52/M48 to T2 - TRING-S
Baader T-Ring for Sony E/NEX Bayonet with D52/M48 to T2
This Baader Planetarium T-Ring is ideal for astrophotographers who are looking to image with a Sony E/NEX DSLR camera. By using this T-ring, the back focus on your camera is just 26.3mm (18mm camera, 8.3mm T-2 bayonet ring), allowing for a wide range of applications with filter wheels and reducers as well as many different telescopes, such as fast Newtonians or HyperStar.
This Baader Sony E/NEX Bayonet T-Adapter uses the same design as the widely popular Baader EOS T-Ring including an M48 thread and ultrawide S52-clamping system. The camera chip's illumination is also dramatically improved because of the larger clear aperture.
Baader Planetarium T-Ring Specifications
Tube Length: 8.3mm
Camera Compatability: Sony E/NEX
Inner Diameter: 41mm
Outer Diameter: 60mm
Inner Connection (Lens Side): Thread, dovetail ring clamp, S52, T-2 (M42x0,75), M48
Outer Connection (Eyepiece/Camera Side): Bayonet