- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Atik One 6.0 Monochrome CCD Camera - ATK0118
Atik One 6.0 Monochrome CCD Camera
Buy this Camera & Get a Filter Set for 50% Off! For a limited time, when you buy any new monochrome Atik or QSI camera (except the Atik LP) you will be eligible to purchase your choice of one Atik LRGB or Narrowband Filter Set at a substantially discounted price! If you are interested in this offer, put an eligible camera into your shopping cart and then visit the Atik Filter Sets page to choose your discounted filter set. Remember, you must have a new Atik or QSI mono camera in your shopping cart in order to take advantage of this offer. We will cancel any orders that do not follow these rules. Thanks.
Integrated and powerful. The Atik One series embodies Atik's principles bringing you a high performance, simple to use platform, with internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38C below ambient, and a new CCD chamber design, filled with high purity Argon, for a dry, condensation free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
Convenience of use has been key during the design. The Atik One also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. Only 2 cables for your imaging gear! In addition to this, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available, to give you more options for mounting the camera, other accessories, or for managing the cables.
The 5 position integrated filter wheel features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel is natively controlled from Atik's software or has an Ascom driver for 3rd party programs. To make filter changing less of a chore the camera comes with a tool to allow filters to be loaded without opening the camera.
The Atik One ships with the acclaimed Artemis Capture software, capable of providing camera control, autoguiding and sequencing. And as an Atik camera owner, all future upgrades to the software will be totally free!
The Atik One series is the culmination of our efforts to bring you the finest scientific grade CCD camera available in it’s class.
Included In The Box
- Camera body with 2'' adapter
- 9.8 ft USB cable
- 5.9 ft battery power connector
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual (PDF)
- Quickstart guide (paper).
Atik's highly-acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
A universal (110-230V) power adapter is optional.
System requirements: Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT), CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port.
Atik One 6.0 Monochrome CCD Camera Specifications
Sensor Type: CCD - Sony ICX694
Horizontal Resolution: 2750 pixels
Vertical Resolution: 2200 pixels
Pixel Size: 4.54 µM x 4.54 µM
ADC: 16 bit
Readout Noise: 5e- typical value
Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, with embedded hub
Power: 12v DC 2A
Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited
Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s
Cooling: Thermoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
Weight: 2.0 lbs